PayPal account limitation is a joke

Tony0623
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not sure what papal has done in the last year or so but it has gotten ridiculous. I have been a customer for over 10 years and they have all of a sudden started treating customers like garbage. I have called a real times before this incident and never once got anything solved the first time. Over the last 6 months I have been moving and cleaning out my shop in the back so I have been selling several different things on eBay and different forums. I had a customer open a dispute against me which was resolved in my favor, therefore I did nothing wrong. Now PayPal has limited my account permanently for "security issues". I have called several times and can't get any explanation except for they have the choice to limit me at their discretion. What a joke. I can't wait for Google checkout to become more popular so we can do away with PayPal all together. Obviously they do not appreciate our business!!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

FEDUP3
Contributor
Contributor

For security issues? BWHAHAHAHA !!!!  It is they who are the ones with serious security issues. Ask the US government - seriously.  And for gods sake, don't send them them photo copies of any personal ID. You are opening yourself up to the Chinese hackers, best hackers in the world.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.