Is anyone out there having problems with PayPal lately?

ChristyWhite33
New Community Member

I have been with them for 10 years and never had an issue until this past month. They have closed my account because they state that my name which is my nickname doesnt match my info.  I told them if they looked back in 2006 they would realize that it is the same with my bank info and social security number I had to provide. If it was a problem why didnt they do their job and protect our privacy like they said they would. But they funny thing is that they let you pay their bill; but you can not use your money that you applied for.........I used to love Paypal but now they are making me wonder now!!!!!! they will not fix it and making me constantly do the same steps over and over again.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi ChristyWhite33,

I'm sorry to hear about this recent experience. In this case, it may be best to reach out to our teams directly for additional assistance. Our teams can be reached at 1-888-221-1161 or on Twitter or Facebook for additional assistance. 

-AshleyP<3

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.