How to switch back to Paypal's "Classic View" home page?

SnowedInn
New Community Member

Where is the switch back to classic view?  It's not on my summary page?

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

"Very" bottom of your paypal summary page.

Although at some time that option will be phased out.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

atvquadparts

Seems like Paypal is forcing people to use the new look, i prefer the classic look, i can not change back because the link to change it back has now been phased out it seems, so now i have to change my eBay payment details to CC payments only and close my Paypal account.

Well done Paypal.....!!!!

Login to Me Too

GetClassicView
New Community Member

If PayPal gets enough people to quit unless they get Classic View back, they may concider restoring it. So if we all get together and notify PayPal if you want the Classic back, they may do something about it. I sure don't want to by a touch screen to take advantage of the new format.

Login to Me Too

deyna-boyd
Contributor
Contributor

it's now gone

Login to Me Too

Grandsport
Contributor
Contributor
This page and all this is **bleep**. Don't really care about classic do much as I do about on classic I could send money back to my bank when I feel like it this new stuff acts like it will but will not bring up the key board so you can not enter an amount. Had this problem before and they say they will fix but truth is they don't want you to be able to put any money back I believe this little flaw over a YEAR old is INTENTIONAL. after I get my money out I am going to look into one of New debit cards
Login to Me Too

dcassociates52
Contributor
Contributor

WHY DOES PAYPAL FEEL IT IS NECESSARY TO SHOVE THIS NEW GARBAGE INTERFACE ON US USERS. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS NEW INTERFACE. I PREFER THE CLASSIC OPTION. ARE YOU HEARING ME PAYPAL?

Login to Me Too

delvec

They did it to stroke some young executive's ego. He was getting paid a large salary to come up with ideas... and this is all he could come up with...

The bosses felt it appropriate to stroke him by using his idea.

Otherwise they would have to admit to themselves they hired a dud with no real reason to collect a salary.

Login to Me Too

revt
Contributor
Contributor

Gently, I would like to register a formal complaint about having the classic PayPal layout taken from us.  Even though the rates that we are charged are affordable, the fact is that WE ARE CUSTOMERS.  We PAY for this service and what we are being forced to accept now is not what we agreed to purchase.  It would be similar to going to a restaurant and ordering a salad and, instead, being given a bowl of soup...but being charged the same amount.  Please PayPal, stop imposing YOUR will on us and give us back the product we signed up for.  Thank you.  (My "thank you" should only be accepted and enjoyed after you return to us the product that was snatched from us without our permission.) 

Login to Me Too

WeirdStuffInc
New Community Member

Just an FYI,

You can switch back to Classic under the "More" tab at the top of the page. For now...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.