Customer Service??

TheRaconteuse
New Community Member
After NEVER missing a payment in the years I've worked with PayPal...going on 20. SOMEHOW my final $85 payment on a $1500 did not go through. It looks like I misscheduled it to me. Regardless, the reminder email was sent to a totally different account that I didn't have a balance on when I logged into that account (wasn't even connected to credit), so I presumed it was phishing. Well, it wasn't. Paypal is claiming no payment was scheduled even after they have recieved a payment every month for the entire lifetime of the account.. almost a decade I believe now. When I explained the situation, they offered no resolve and insisted I pay $120 interest on a missed $85 payment of a $1500 purchase that I diligently had been paying on. I have never asked for grace once in the lifetime of the account. I attribute this to paypal credit being used as my main method of payment rather than my bank account. I never authorized nor selected this, but apparently I charged just enough that they could apply my promotional purchase installments to the monthly purchases and **bleep** me in the end. Paypal lost a loyal customer today, as I promptly closed my account and I have already taken it to social media and my influenster account. I have never accrued $110 of interest on a credit card nor have I never been offered grace on a lost/mischeduled purchase.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.