Feedback about PayPal's Decision in NC

Roncz
New Community Member

Glad to see your company is taking a stand on the discriminatory practices in NC. Congratulations.

Login to Me Too
842 REPLIES 842

FredX
Contributor
Contributor

I love it, page after page of Religious or otherwise ill informed Bigotry. Fantastic, hope everyone who claims they are out of PayPal Leave ASAP. If a woman now has a beard, externally looks and dresses like a Man. Or reverse for a LadyBoy. Well, how would they go in the opposite rest room and not cause a greater incident. FYI they have been doing it forever and you just did not have a Governor grasping for every Religious Right (but not correct) vote. Just as Voter Id is described as protection when any intelligent person knows there have only been a handful of actual Voter Fraud (meaning impersonation at the poling location) out of billions of votes cast. Yet that "safeguard" admittedly limits 100s of Thousands of votes being cast in individual States. Yep, everyone should be required to vote and the people would decide. As opposed to a party that co opts with groups willing to overlook that they are only working for the Richest, all the time voting against their own interest due to fear, ignorance, or whatever wanting your country back is code for. If you need to prevent 150,000 voters in your state from being able to do the one thing that actually makes all people equal, where the billionaire has 1 vote exactly the same and no more than a person on hard times. Well, if that is your only method to win, combined with built up fears like the Ebola will destroy the country alerts last election, then your party is about to be obsolete.

As for the bathroom controversy. Should have just kept it shut and no issues as it has been forever. Unfortunately the same fake fear machine which really only is necessary to promote the party which has no interest in Gods Children once they are born (short of cannon fodder), hypocrites that they are. The bathroom fear is that your kid is going to get molested by some trani, or fake trani. News flash. Your 3rd in charge longest running speaker of the house fits the Watch out for the Coach he is a child rapist mold. Who is going to play dress up if their object is to molest your kid. No one would go through the humiliation that transgender people do, You know your hate which I am certain is a point of pride makes that class of person the highest percentage of Suicides. Strictly because people are evil while boasting of their moral values. The only fear in the bathroom is a hater attacking the Queer, or a Man molesting your kid because that is what he does. Look at your Coach, Youth group leaders and the other guys who hang with kids for their whole life and you will have a better chance of finding a criminal. It is a bathroom and no X-Gender person is using it for anything except evacuating their bladder/intestines and hoping to get out without being questioned by a Bigot who is the danger.

In summary as stated in the title and first line. Keep your promise to leave PayPal Forever, take your sorry hateful I want my country back, Taxes are super high even though the lowest in 70 years Ignorant "keep your **bleep** Government hands off my Medicare" backwards logic and do not come back, please. But for certain keep voting for the closure of the USPS (Zero Taxes all Postage funded yet Congress has authority), just think about your values on limiting regulations, there is the largest employer in the US. who takes Zero from Tax Payers, and Congress (your congress, not mine) required them to fund an account with over 50 years of future pension payments. What company on earth has that requirement, None, Know Why? They consider it like Medicare, Social Security and all other Democratic Party achievements that Red state poor Caucasians use more than any but keep voting to end without a clue, just like your fear of dress up rapists. Weak and Sad.

Login to Me Too

USAPride
Contributor
Contributor

Had been thinking about keeping my account just in case PayPal would undo what they have done.  After reading your recent post I have come to realize that people like you are the reason we have become a truly upside down socity.  Your note only shows how wrong things must have gone for you in life.  After this post I will close my account.  

Login to Me Too

burr0331
Contributor
Contributor

I really get tired of companies throwing their weight around! The Supreme Court allowing companies to feed money to the political process was a huge mistake. Companies speaking on social issues is a mistake also and not their place! This is just another example of a company and its executives making a decision about something that should be left to individuals. I hate it when my CEO at my company speaks out on social issues. He doesn't speak for me and I am part of the company.

The company I work for speaks out on social issues if it involves a group that has lots of discretionary income to spend on their product.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.