Feedback about PayPal's Decision in NC

Roncz
New Community Member

Glad to see your company is taking a stand on the discriminatory practices in NC. Congratulations.

Login to Me Too
842 REPLIES 842

seeya

The law does NO SUCH THING.  Its not discrimination, its protection for women and children. 

Login to Me Too

TM34
New Community Member

Its always about the money for these corporations. they discussed it and decided they would make more money by canceling their plans in North Carolina. They no that no "transgender" people will be hurt by this law. But they make lots of money by doing business in countries were transgenders are hurt regularly. And you know that some women will eventually be raped in a bathroom by a predator hiding under cover as a transvestite.

Paypal is simply a rich company that wants to make more money no matter who is hurt.

So i cant support that any more. I am closing my account.

Login to Me Too

RodneyM

You should read the law. I think you will find that you are mistaken.

Login to Me Too

larsen1517
New Community Member

Unfortunately, the ordinance in Charlotte exposed children of all ages to ANYONE that wanted to use the bathroom/locker room of their choice.  Legally, a known pedophile could enter a girls locker room at school or the YMCA and watch little girls change.  Grown men could enter a female bathroom and watch women go to the bathroom.  it was a poorly written law and thankfully the North Carolina passed HB-2 to stop such reckless behavior.  

You know the LGBT community has jumped the shark when they put gender identity over the safety of citizens.  Dont be ill-informed....look up the information Ive expainedsince its 100% factual.

PayPal?  Wrong choice backing a pedophile friendly group and law.  I'm done with you.  

Login to Me Too

seeya

@larsen1517 wrote:

Unfortunately, the ordinance in Charlotte exposed children of all ages to ANYONE that wanted to use the bathroom/locker room of their choice.  Legally, a known pedophile could enter a girls locker room at school or the YMCA and watch little girls change.  Grown men could enter a female bathroom and watch women go to the bathroom.  it was a poorly written law and thankfully the North Carolina passed HB-2 to stop such reckless behavior.  

You know the LGBT community has jumped the shark when they put gender identity over the safety of citizens.  Dont be ill-informed....look up the information Ive expainedsince its 100% factual.

PayPal?  Wrong choice backing a pedophile friendly group and law.  I'm done with you.  

Absolutly correct. My thinking is if Pay Pal can't figure this out before they make major company decisions...IE its not discrimination, its protection, then how am I to trust them  to handle my money?  Gender Identity over the safety of its citizens says it all. What is Califonias law about this? Can I go to Santa Clara, go to Pay Pal, and go into the womans restroom at paypal??????????????? BTW I have a penis.

Login to Me Too

Ellenao
The man in Charlotte NC. That started and led the campaign to require all business and government buildings to allow any gender in bathroom of choice, is a convicted child molester. How perverted.
Login to Me Too

seeya

seeya

@Ayanna- wrote:
PayPal, I am proud of you, I applaud your move!!! I feel good about doing business with you. Thanks!!

You "Feel Good" about doing business with a company who cant understand the law is about protection of women and children and not about discrimination? 

Login to Me Too

LHens
Contributor
Contributor
You are so wrong, read HB2!! My note to paypal: I want to close my account. I have trusted your company for 4 years. I've listened to your President on The Glenn Beck program and had great respect for him and the protection that paypal offers in safeguarding customer information, BUT I live in North Carolina! If your company cannot understand that HB2 is about protecting our citizens from perverts, NOT LGBTQ then how can you understand anything. HB2 was drafted and approved to prevent a City government from writing State law, it was not about LGBTQ. If it were allowed to take effect, a city government would have been allowed to change State law and this is a violation of our state constitution. The perverts that I referenced are not the LGBTQ community, the perverts are the ones that would take advantage of the new law to attack women and children in showers and bathrooms when they are most vulnerable. Since paypal does business in countries that kill gays and lesbians, your righteous indignation is senseless! I'm done with you!
Login to Me Too

ohsee
Contributor
Contributor

I have severely restricted my us of paypal due its highhanded business practices. I am now extending my restriction to complete elimination of use since PP has "elected" to enter politics and decided to not do business in my state because North Carolina restricts the use of public restrooms to biological genders.

More then 95% of humans beleive that biological gen IS gender. (5% of people also se no reason to limit the BEHAVIOR of anyone, nor the identification with any of the 54 genders advocated by some of the the 5%. It's just the 95 who are satisfied with the judgement of a billion years of two biological genders choose not limit their privacy because some idintify behvior with gender. Call it as you see it, it is your business (so to speak), just don't expect me and the 95 to agree or approve.

We should all tolerate those with diffent views. It is childish to expect more than tolerance and brattish to to demand it. 

Be happy with your view of gender as I am with mine, and tolerant with me, as I will always be with you. When you make a business decsion, customers may also. Good bye, and good luck. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.