Feedback about PayPal's Decision in NC

Roncz
New Community Member

Glad to see your company is taking a stand on the discriminatory practices in NC. Congratulations.

Login to Me Too
842 REPLIES 842

SAA1
New Community Member

Why does PayPal have business in several other countries that execute homosexuals ? That's

okay ? But you'll stop business in a place where they don't allow biological males in female restrooms, and vice versa ? By the way, .003 percent of the population is transgender.

You are a business, NOT A POLITICAL ENTITY !

I am cancelling my account and encouraging all of my friends to do the same. I recommend anyone reading this to do the same

Login to Me Too

dirtysally

Yay for you!  I will encourage everyone I know... by the way, NFL and Coke are doing it as well.

Login to Me Too

Reasonable
I'm closing my account as well. The hypocrisy and inconsistency of PayPal punishing a state for exercising their legal rights while they do business with foreign countries that persecute women, homosexuals, Christians,etc. is unthinkable. I was a fan of Coca Cola, Target, and other politically correct corporations, but my family and I are boycotting them as well. While it may or may not hurt the companies, I've found we can painlessly live without them. Hopefully, in the future these corporations will reconsider and we who are disenchanted might reconsider them.
Login to Me Too

dirtysally

You are absolutely right!  I too intend to drop them like a bomb!  I don't do business with idiots like this who don't care about privacy rights of the majority.  I hope more people will join in and boycott Paypal and those who condone their practice.  I will never do business with them again!

Thank you for taking a stand for the people who are tired of this BS.

Login to Me Too

Jasjeje
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. Did PayPal even read the law? It's not anti-LGTB, it's common sense protection for our women, children, and LGTB. If there was an alternative to PayPal, I'd leave.
Login to Me Too

dirtysally

Do you even know what you read?  If a person has not had an opertion they are the gender they were born with... that is just my opinion but privacy should rule here!

Login to Me Too

jdavidc21
Contributor
Contributor

In response to paypal pulling out of North Carolina, I agree with the people of North Carolina along with the majority of US citizens do not support the LGBT life style and believe it is a sin just as defined clearly in the Bible, Torah, & Quran. As a result I am pulling out of PayPal and will encourage every one I know to do the same. There are a dozen other services out there that offer the same service. WePay being one of them and I have already signed up with them.

PayPal scraps expansion plan in wake of NC discrimination law

Login to Me Too

smaxva
New Community Member

i guess they don't want my business, so i will not work with a bully.  thanks for the info about an alternative.

Login to Me Too

Gatorboy67
New Community Member

So Paypal withdraws North Caroline plans.  Gatorboy67 withdraws from Paypal.  How about them apples!

Login to Me Too

Rick949
New Community Member

Pay Pal,

The new law perpetuates discrimination and it violates the values and principles that are at the core of PayPal’s mission and culture.Good for yor company. I will be keping my account !!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.