paypal prepaid card NEVER PURCHASE NEVER

Vcmone76
New Community Member

I purchased a Prepaid mastercard around the first week of March when I was activating it I was promoted to finish activation with customers and was informed for some reason could not and could never open an account account from paypal and they would send me a refund check that would take 21days to process after waiting the 21days I called n was in formed my check was sent out on March 19th I would receive 7 to 10 days via UPS DIDNT HAPPEN called back was told would receive it Via USPS by 7th DID NOT SO NOW ALMOST 45 DAYS STILL WAITING N I'M TOLD WILL GET TOMORROW IF NOT WILL CANCEL N REISSUE STARTING PROCESS over DON'T NOT CONTINUE TO PROMOTE THIS SCAME OF A COMPANY TO ALLOW it to steal Money just because assist in making them change policy to there procedures and in the refund n process of consumers money in a timely manner and fashion......

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

szeitz
Contributor
Contributor

That is not a very helpful response.

Login to Me Too

szeitz
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a paypal prepaid card yesterday and was put through the same dillemna. I insisted that the store where I bought it refund the money. They actually did after we called the customer service number on the card and they heard, first hand, exactly what these scammers were trying to pull. Paypal hasn't heard the last of this by a long shot. The customer service number gets you a call center in the Phillipines. There is no one there who will ever give you your money. Not one person at that number will do anything but explain to you how the card cannot be activated or refunded.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.