Notice to PayPal Regarding Transaction

EganMedical
Contributor
Contributor

In regards to transaction ID  involving the chargeback fraud initiated by  of   in  for the amount of $46.23, let this message serve as an ultimatum to PayPal and whichever incompetent and/or criminal PayPal employee(s) colluded with  credit card company to defraud my organization out of $46.23 that I am drawing a line in the sand and demand that PayPal reimburse my company the full amount of the stolen funds and that PayPal come out-of-pocket for any such future fraudulent chargebacks filed against my company for which PayPal for reasons unknown decides to side with the petty thief instead of the company which provides factual basis for disputing and refuting the attempted fraud.

Since we did everything right with regard to this transaction, providing ample evidence to dispute this chargeback, with PayPal dropping the ball and lying in claiming we provided insufficient evidence to dispute this chargeback, we demand that PayPal reimburse us for the $46.23 is stolen funds since we did not owe a refund, the buyer did not qualify for a refund or a chargeback and incompetence on behalf of PayPal is the only reason why a chargeback was issued.

That PayPal is acting in cahoots with the credit card company to defraud us of legitimately earned funds is completely and totally unacceptable.

This is a matter of principle. If PayPal fails to do the right thing and foot the bill for its own incompetence I will be contacting my Congressman and Senator, with both of whom I am close friends and have worked for one to request an FTC investigation into PayPal's fraudulent activities in colluding with credit card companies to help petty thieves defraud honest businesses.

The path of least resistance for PayPal is most definitely to reimburse us for the funds stolen from our account by criminal and/or incompetent PayPal employee(s).

I will facilitate these meetings and they will facilitate an investigation which will result in news headlines highlighting PayPal's criminal behavior and involvement in white-collar crime if my company is not reimbursed for this transaction for which we owed no refund and for which ample evidence was provided to dispute a chargeback.

Think I'm bluffing? Try me! PayPal's failure to reimburse my company for the funds stolen from our account today will open up a can of worms unlike anything PayPal has ever seen before. You know not who you're stealing from, and I will pursue this until PayPal employees are in prison if my company is not made whole in regards to the theft of the $46.23 from our account on the date of October 20, 2013.

The same applies for any future such attempts at chargeback fraud for which the evidence we provide is more than sufficient to determine the so-called buyer is a petty criminal who is in no way entitled to our currency.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

UserIn805
Contributor
Contributor

Hopefully you have also sent your message to PayPal via some other more official means, as it is highly doublful anything official will come from posting it here. [Although it does appear a PayPal moderator did edit out all personally identifiable details from you message.]

Despite the forum section being named 'My Feedback for PayPal', the entire 'US - PayPal Community > Your Voice: Improve the Community' forum mainly consists of postings where experienced PayPal users attempt to help other PayPal users with their issues, or direct them to other sources of help.

Good Luck!.

Login to Me Too

EganMedical
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the suggestion.

Of course, I have exhausted every means possible both within PayPal and externally, and am in the process of lobbying the Congressional committes which have subpoena power and deal with issues such as the internet, technology and commerce to hold a special hearing in which PayPal executives would be forced to testify under oath about their criminal enterprise and inparticular the chargeback fraud scheme in which at best PayPal is complicit in colluding with other entities and at worst is solely responsible for.

The only reason I'm posting here is to warn other merchants and soon-to-be merchants that PayPal is in fact a criminal enterprise that preys on small business so they don't make the same mistake I made in ever entrusting crooks like those employed at PayPal to handle my company's payment gateway and transaction processing.

The truth about this criminal organization and the thugs of whom it is comprised shall soon be known to anyone and everyone who either foolishly allows PayPal to swindle them or is ignorant as to what PayPal actually is, how it commits what is possibly that most prolific act of larceny in American history (when you factor in all the companies being routinely victimized --- surely mine isn't the only one), or who is considering entrusting PayPal to come within 500 miles of their money.

Meg Whitman is an evil woman. PayPal's culture is reflective of her Satanic pact and if no one else will take down these evil **bleep** I'm left with no choice but to do it myself. My purpose for posting here is to warn others before they too become PayPal's next victims.

Unfortunately, even when you're personal friends with high-ranking members of the United States House of Represenatives and the U.S. Senate, it still takes time to go about getting them to get their own leadership to agree to schedule the hearings, make sure they have teeth and bring these crooks to justice.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.