MultiOrder Shipping

PayPal_Olivia

Hello everyone!

Please feel free to post your feedback regarding the MultiOrder Shipping tool only in this thread.

Questions about how to use the tool and troubleshooting posts may be posted in the Help section for greater visibility.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

zombiehoard
Contributor
Contributor

@cvpc333 wrote:

it is  not. It has been shut off by Paypal.  It is not going to be turned on until the financial loss to Paypal hits some pain threshold.

Can you provide a source? Not that I would not put it past PayPal. I just want to believe that the system will go back up, or know for sure that I need to search for a permanent replacement. If funding was an issue I would assume they would just start charging for it. If they can charge for refunds surely that can charge for MOS. As to the eBay discounts they could just remove them. We are lucky we get any discount at all. Until another site exist that can compete with eBay we are at their mercy.

Login to Me Too

Reptedjess
Contributor
Contributor

I can't believe this still isn't working!!!

Smiley Mad

How many days has it been now? 4? If paypal is at the mercy of a third party, they should be cracking the whip! **bleep** rolls downhill!

Of coarse, it's common knowledge that ebay and paypal don't really care much about inconveniencing their clientele.

We are to them as taxpayers (also us) are to politicians!

Login to Me Too

DetroitMA
New Community Member

THIS IS STILL NOT WORKING. WE ARE A BUSINESS THAT RELIES ON THIS, PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP

Login to Me Too

Funwatch
Contributor
Contributor

Oliva-

What is going on with the Mutli Order Shipping Tool.  Your post of 5/25/12 tells your customers nothing!!! USELESS!!!

Login to Me Too

zombiehoard
Contributor
Contributor

Working as of 9:14pm pst on 5/25/2012.

Login to Me Too

mealworms2go
Contributor
Contributor

Yaaaaaay!!!!  It is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hallelujah!!!!

Login to Me Too

tgip
Contributor
Contributor

Olivia/Paypal,

My multi order shipping is finally working after 5 days of printing labels one by one.  I have to say that it was incredibly frustrating not having any information from paypal on the situation.  I realize it didn't affect all users but since paypal sends out a lot of "spam mail" I cannot see any reason why there was no email to bring us up to date on something that materially affected a lot of users' business.  You said in your inital message you were going to monitor the thread yet not a word about an update or even that it was back up working.  So glad paypal takes their customer service seriously.  I guess when you have a monopoly thanks to being owned by ebay, there is no need to be concerned with unsatisfied customers. 

Login to Me Too

allisa
Contributor
Contributor

After not working for several days, multi-order shipping briefly began working again...but now is saying that it is "unavailable"  - I'd really appreciate any feedback or solutions for this headache of an issue. 

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

mealworms2go
Contributor
Contributor

Woman Surprised Hmmmmm. I used it at about 11:15 EST and it worked for me (knock on wood quickly please)- so give it a little while and try again. Sometimes it doesn't work around the midnight because I think Paypal does updates at that time.

Every time I get ready to use MOS, I hold my breath, cross fingers and toes, as well as say a BIG prayer! I don't want to go through not having it for as long as we had to go without it again!

Good Luck!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

I apologize for any confusion - information, troubleshooting, and updates about the status of Multiorder Shipping during the most recent issue are all posted in the thread in the Help section. This thread that we're in right now is intended for feedback, specifically about Multiorder Shipping.

While feedback posts may not receive direct responses most of the time, the information is received and reviewed. It's very helpful to us, and we appreciate the time you take to provide it.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.