Let's show them what we can do as a community!!!

xXTheBaggerXx
New Community Member

The new PayPal interface just plain SUCKS!!! I make it my mission to call PayPal everyday to tell them to switch my account back to Classic Style PERMANATLEY!!! The response I get everytime is "We will forward your concern to the appropriate department." Then I vent a little to them about how bad the new interface is. 

It baffles me to see how many complaints I have read and see that PayPal does not care and pushes this awful interface on us. Are they DUMB? I think they forget that it is not the programmers who use PayPal everyday, it is us here in the community. PayPal please wake up and listen WE DO NOT LIKE THE NEW PAYPAL INTERFACE!!!

We as a community need to push this new interface out of here the same way they are pushing it on us. Call PayPal everyday and post everyday until they switch back to Classic Style or at least give us the option to choose either one or the other. They may have won the Battle on pushing this onto us but we need to win the WAR!!! 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jmarkj
Contributor
Contributor
I don't think PayPal cares what we think. They will do what they want to do. I joined eBay before PayPal even existed and it was fun and it worked welll. They **bleep** it into the ground in there it has stayed. Either get used to it or go to Craigslist. They will never care now that they are free from the soon to be defunct Escrew.
Login to Me Too

Ava_B
Contributor
Contributor

It bothered me at first, but now I'm used to it. You're probably the type who also complains about Facebook, yet still uses it after 8 years. Companies will do what they want because they own it. Part of living life is learning to deal with change. Just learn the new interface and find out what's actually more helpful than before. And then go find your paci.

Login to Me Too

Jakesinc
Contributor
Contributor

I have no problem accepting Good Changes, things that advance a site, improve effency. 

So far, that is not the case

First, no warning of a change. Appears we did not get the Notice or link to show us this. 

First access to our account a months worth of archived transactions were back in the live que. 

History Reports are limited, changed and bloated with unnecessary data. 

Now I have to reprogram for a file import  and find a way to find all the duplicate transaction I never got in a download in the past when I could download "Balance affecting transactions only".

No report for the working Capital Loan. Had one of these, now it's data is no longer available now I have to created a report from lines and lines of downloaded history. 

Ive spent a fair amount of time on a change that has done nothing to improve my access or fuctionality to using PayPal.

That's not progress. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.