Anyone else having trouble using Paypal shipping over the last few days??!!

aemiamore
Contributor
Contributor

Over the past couple days, it has been so difficult to get things shipped!  I keep getting all kinds of errors, I have cleared cookies/changed browsers/ect, but still get the same problems.  Such as:

-click on the "print shipping label" button and it never loads

-sometimes I can get as far as clicking to pay/print the label and then it errors out, I have to go back to my account, wait 3-5 minutes for Paypal to update and then go back and "reprint"

-click on the "print shipping label" and it I get the following error message:

The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.
Please try the options below: Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark.Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again. If you have waited ten to fifteen minutes and you still can't access your page: Check our Announcement Board to see if the feature is currently unavailable.

I could handle it for a day or so, but this is getting so unbearable  and making it very difficult to do business!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

singthing
Contributor
Contributor

Same here!! I just sent a message to them to see what in the world is going on?! I will go through all of the many new steps to create a label, and once I have paid and click thefinal step, it states "page can not be displayed, try going to eBay home page". Huh?! Annoying! Then I have to go back, try to reprint the label, retrace all of my steps, make sure I didn't get charged twice, which has already happened, upon which you have to wait 15 days for a refund when you void the extra label. I have been a seller for 12 years. Never have I had so many issues shipping as I now have with "the new revamped Paypal shipping". Awful!!

Login to Me Too

aemiamore
Contributor
Contributor

geez, well I'm glad I'm not the only one, I though my computer was on the fritz!  although, I wish it wasn't happening to ANY of us! 

it is apparently happening to lots of us, since I posted this over on Ebay Forums, there is a lot of feedback of people having the same issues.

it is DEFINITELY slowing down business on my end.  this needs to be taken care of, or we cannot do business efficiently, and when we can't do that, you are losing money Ebay!!!

not only that, now the shipping labels I did print aren't giving me or my buyers a tracking number, and I didn't realize it, I already sent them out, so now my buyers are asking "where is my tracking number" and I have nothing to give them, this does NOT make for a happy customer!  and leaves me susceptible to negative feedback. 

Ebay holds us to all kinds of rules to ensure 110% customer satisfaction...so where is that for us?  😞

Login to Me Too

cyberestatesale
New Community Member

I am a small business person on Ebay,  and I can't even imagine how many problems the large sellers are having with Ebay/Paypal Shipping!

I have given up on it,  and returned to the Post Office to print my labels;  it takes more time,  but it works better for me!  I am so tired of Ebay/Paypal holding my hard earned $$$ for 15 or more? days!  Their system isn't working (not printing)........so I get charged for their inability to correct the problem once I hit void?  What the heck is that?  Ebay needs to make sure that all of their bases are covered,  because they sure make sure that our's are!

3 twelve to sixteen dollar charges against my small Paypal balance...and have to wait up to 3 weeks for my money to be returned...what?  This policy is hurting all sellers! 

Please Ebay/Paypal...get your stuff together soon!

Cyber Estate Sales

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.