downgradde from business account to personal ?

beaniemama
New Community Member

is there any way i can do this ? i cant seem to find an option 

Login to Me Too
591 REPLIES 591

kevucii
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys. Im from hungary, and i want to change my profile back to normal. now it business. and i cant pay... what i need to do?  thx.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kevucii 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
OR
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Good day .. I want to change may "Paypal account type" . My account type is "Bussiness" and i want to downgrade it to "Personal/Premier" type. Account holder name: Bryan Bustenera Account name of Bussiness : Clickbankcrepe Merchant ID : <removed> Email Address : Please help me with my concern , Thank you and God bless. Regards, Bryan Bustenera

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bryanbustenera 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

OR
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

andjeodrugogred
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, I made a mistake by creating a business instead of personal account. I need it only for the purpose of receiving money. Who should I contact to have it changed? Or, should I keep the current one? Thank you guys so much.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@andjeodrugogred 

OR

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Xaoctic_5
New Community Member
How to turn my business account back to personal account cause I accidentally turned it into business
Login to Me Too

alexcgaza
New Community Member

I want to make my business account a personal one. But I don't know how. Please help

Login to Me Too

Kamawanji
New Community Member
Switching from business to personal account
Login to Me Too

russelrex23
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I want to ask a question how to downgrade my account from business to personal account. Because my account is on hold due to account limited. I'm a freelancer and do not have a business entity, I have tried to provide an internet bill which named after me as a proof of business address, but my appeal is denied. I do not have any other documents to show other than my internet bill, so anyone please help me to downgrade my account from business to personal it would help me so much, I need to withdraw my money for expenses thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.