cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tommy Robinson

Highlighted
Contributor

Tommy Robinson

Why did you close Tommy Robinson's account without a reason !!
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Tommy Robinson

I would like to know and understand why Paypal has seized Tommy Robinson's funds and closed down his account too.

I personally have donated money to that account that was seized and I am very unhappy about this.  You can be sure that I will tell everybody that I come across in my life to cancel their paypal account unless this is rectified immediately.  I cannot believe this type of fascism occurs in the western world today.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Tommy Robinson

I don't know if people will agree but I wish to register my disgust at the banning of Tommy Robinson from using Paypal services.  Many people agree with what Tommy  stands for and I didn't know that paypal would take a stance against free speech and persoal views.  Disgraceful.

Highlighted

Re: Tommy Robinson

I am also very disgusted by PayPal action of closing Tommy Robinson PayPal account. I really feel this action is political and I don't want to be part of a bank that judges clients for their own personal views or believes. Where will this end if we let you get away with this? You are no better than fascist's!!! I am now seriously considering closing my paypal business account unless you reinstate Tommy Robinson account asap. I know many more feel the same as I do.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Tommy Robinson

I will no longer be using PayPal as they do not like FreeSpeech or freedom of expression I am very angry at them for suspending Tommy Robinson‘s account ( Everyone needs to boycott them )
Highlighted
New Community Member

Tommy Robinson

I will be closing my account shortly after hearing the bigoted, lefty fascist scum at paypal have closed someone's account because they happen to have different opinions & world views to their own. Tommy Robinson has warned the British public & reported on industrial scale Muslim rape gangs operating in many British cities & towns.

The fascist scum at paypal are effectively enforcing their own views & beliefs on ordinary customers which is nothing short of appalling.

**bleep** off scum.   

Highlighted

Closing my account (Tommy Robinson)

I am happy to inform you that I'm closing my Paypal account due to Paypal Tommy Robinson treatment. I don't want to have anything to do with a company that could freeze someone's financial account for a political (or ideological) reason. If you're arbitratirly closing you clients accounts, that means the company is not trustworthy to me, and I'm not using its service ever again. I will encourage my friends and family to stop using Paypal as well.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Closing my account (Tommy Robinson)

Despicable behaviour, PayPal. As you're evidently Muzrat-friendly, maybe you should change your name to PaedoPal? 

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Closing my account (Tommy Robinson)

That is one of the best comments I have read so far.
Highlighted
Contributor

First InfoWars. Now you've banned Tommy Robinson!?!?!

I would like to know and understand why Paypal has seized Tommy Robinson's funds and closed down his account.

I personally have donated money to that account that was seized and I am very unhappy about this.  You can be sure that I will tell everybody that I come across in my life to cancel their paypal account unless this is rectified immediately.  I cannot believe this type of fascism occurs in the western world today.