Deleting my Paypal account

dizonednalyn

Good day,
How can I delete my account on paypal so that I can create another one using the same email and that can link to my gcash.
Its been 2 days that I am trying to link my gcash to paypal but it doesn't work.
Please me
 Thank you in advance to all your help. 
Hope to read your response.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Johndan
Contributor
Contributor
Go to settings, under your account you'll see close account. Click on that
Login to Me Too

dizonednalyn

Good day,
I already to that but still not working.
It was indicated that there was something wrong

Login to Me Too

Johndan
Contributor
Contributor
Are you using the app or a browser. Try logging in incognito on a browser and try again
Login to Me Too

dizonednalyn

Im using both. Application and browser.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @dizonednalyn and @Johndan

Thanks for posting in the Community! 

As @Johndan stated, you can close your account under the Account Settings. @dizonednalyn, if you're receiving an error that states something is wrong, you may have an unresolved account issue. If you have any open issues, that may also be why you're unable to link your GCash. I would recommend checking your Resolution Center or Customer Identification Portal for any alerts. For further assistance, you can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

I hope this helps!

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.