Customer Service?

tommyofleeds
Contributor
Contributor

I can't contact PayPal at all. I can't find a contact email, a number anything. I just want to resolve the dispute with my account. For such a huge company it has terrible customer service!

Can somebody please help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Bel_Zedar
New Community Member

I have the same problem. I'm now conducting a chat with them through the Message tool on the site, but before that I had to resort to DMing them on Twitter: @AskPayPal.

Be warned, they are NOT bright or helpful during these trying times (they're using the agents they had benched, I guess). One tried to convince me she really did understand my issue - addressing me by the wrong name. I had to ask her if she had me confused with someone else. Since she hasn't replied, I have to assume she's sulking.

Login to Me Too

tommyofleeds
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, sounds about right for a multi billion dollar company. Thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tommyofleeds 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Or you can ask on here if you think we can help?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.