email confirmation

tubster
Contributor
Contributor

how do i confirm a change in my email address ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tubster,

Thank you for your post! Please follow these steps to add and confirm a new email address. You can then remove the old email address after the new one is confirmed if you choose. If the steps in that article do not match what you see in your account, please let us know the country your account is registered in and the community can look for specific information for that country.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tubster,

Thank you for your post! Please follow these steps to add and confirm a new email address. You can then remove the old email address after the new one is confirmed if you choose. If the steps in that article do not match what you see in your account, please let us know the country your account is registered in and the community can look for specific information for that country.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Kingskills
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I can not receive "Email confirmation" .

I registered three times through three e-mail ( my website email , gmail, hotmail) without any benefit .

And I made the following steps : 

Click Profile next to "Log out" and select Profile and settings.
In the email section click the Confirm this email link under your unconfirmed email address.
... act (https://www.paypal.com/qa/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-add,-confirm-or-remove-an-email-address-faq1485...

without any benefit .!!!

What is the solution ?

Thank you 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.