cant add bank

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh
Contributor
Contributor

the verification process for the bank is completely dumb and useless and a two year old can create a better system

so i cant add a bank, paypal removed the bank and now i can not readd the bank. paypal is useless.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PinkHatchet8
New Community Member

Same, the entire web portal for adding a bank account is blank.  You can't do anything. 

You also can't send them a message right now either. 

Login to Me Too

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh
Contributor
Contributor

what is sad is this,

PayPal Holdings Inc reported revenue of 17.8B for FY 2019, an increase of 63.92% compared to FY 2016. Net income grew 75.52% to 2.5B

You would think a billion dollar company would be a little better but thats how the world works, billion dollars companies are locked in and no matter what they do, how crappy they are, how **bleep** they treat you they will always be a billion dollar company no matter and it is sad to have so many, microsoft, google, adobe, amazon, facebook

I own my own small business, les than 5k annually and my clients call me at 3am I answer and help.
a billion dollar company? all work 9-5 and have the weekends off, **bleep**?

want proof? go to BBB and type in paypal.

1,300 complaints. you would think the consumer protection agency would act on their title and shut this farce down but someone pockets are getting heavy.

Are your politicians for sale?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.