account recovery

stevens707
Contributor
Contributor

how can I recover my account, I set up the 2 step verification and I lost my authentication app, everytime I try to recover my account it says "sorry we couldn't confirm it's you."

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly try to do it using a desktop with a different web browser such as Google Chrome or internet explorer. If the same issue persists, try again after 24-48 hrs. Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options. Hope this helps. Stay safe

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly try to do it using a desktop with a different web browser such as Google Chrome or internet explorer. If the same issue persists, try again after 24-48 hrs. Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options. Hope this helps. Stay safe
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.