Wells Fargo Account Problems

shtarfawkes
New Community Member

So... I've been trying to connect my Wells Fargo account to my Paypal account that I use for Twitch donations for at least a month. The main issue is that every time I try to verify my bank, the phone number is old and wrong. (Paypal support won't pick up to help me with this issue even when things are good, so I don't expect help from them during a pandemic :/) This would not be an issue as I am not impatient, but when I put in the details given to me relevant to the two small deposits field(s), they tell me they're wrong and then I'm locked out from trying for a week. Even if we weren't in the middle of a pandemic, I don't know if I could change banks or anything to solve this problem as I am disabled and the change could take a long time if I'm expected to handle it on my own for... obvious reasons. Is there anything I can do to make this happen quicker/easier? Wells Fargo doesn't pick up the phone anymore, just leaves me on endless hold (probably because of COVID) and it's the same deal with PayPal (which has been like this since before COVID). I'm at a loss, and I'm really mostly just hoping some mod sees this and tells me what I have to do, who I have to beg to be able to accept the scraps I need to keep myself afloat.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shtarfawkes 

Can't add new mobile number, and get it verified and then remove the old number? Or just add a new land line number, designate it as "Home" (don't select the sms features/texting), save number and then delete old number?

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-add%2C-edit-or-remove-a-phone-number-from-my-pa...

You are responsible for keeping your info current as it helps keep all the account features working properly.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.