Problems entering my account!!!

brede1976
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I been a heavy user of my Pay Pal account for many years, specially through ebay, I frequently log in and get invoices etc, Now when I try to pay with Pay Pal, and get directed to my Pay Pal Account, I can't get in an a message pops up saying it cant verify that it's me, and even if I try to log on to my Pay Pal account, on their site i get the same message, the online help is very bad, as most ask me to log in to my account, tried to call only to be told after a long run around that they can't help me and got cut off, will prob have to pay for the call... So now I have no idea how to get in touch with them or how to resolve this problem! Any help out there? If so let me know please! I tried to reset my password and verify the card I use with no luck, still same message!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

5sneat5
New Community Member

I have the same issue!
Called US paypal and after 30min of trying stuff they could not help me. I was told to contact my local paypal which is Lithuania. I am trying to reach them for a 3rd day were I wait on hold for 20 - 30 min and then get cut. 
I am getting a message that I can resolve my issue by only calling and nobody is ever answering. AMAZING!

Login to Me Too

brede1976
Contributor
Contributor
Very bad service!! All the money they made of me, now this... Terrible!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.