Please help, account restricted, paypal incredibly frustrating

nazmachado
New Community Member

I just started selling on ebay to make some extra money.

My account now is restricted. I uploaded my ID several times, and I dont understand the problem. I need to update the name as my middle name is showing as my first name, but it's imossible to talk or speak with anyone.

Now, they are asking for me to provide delivery of several items that sold on ebay...they must be confused if they think I will ship items when my account is restricted, and may be for ever. No chance I will ship the items until it's unrestricted. The 21 day holds are fine, but the restriction is not.

This is making me sick. I've dealt with this for weeks. Please help me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi, Thank you for using community forum. I understand your concern that you'd like to remove your account from being limited. Please click the link its an instruction how we can remove the account from being limited. https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-remove-a-limitation-from-my-account-faq2189?app... Hope this will help resolving the issue. Thank you. ***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.