Account Spending Limits - No Option to Confirm Card

JG421
Contributor
Contributor
I've been receiving emails regularly now advising me that I'm almost at my accounts spending limits, and therefore need to verify my account. However, none of the steps that are included in the email about account verification appear to actually be relevant. I go to the already stored cards on my account, and there's no option to "confirm" one of them as it suggests. I even recently added a new debit card to the account, and again there was zero option to actually "confirm" the account, i.e. have the small transaction taken off the card so I get the 4 digit code. It's incredibly frustrating so any assistance would be helpful.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JG421
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, yes I'm already aware of how to add and remove a card (hench why in my original post I stated I'd recently added a new card). I'm also aware of what the link youve provided says about how to confirm the card, but again as I've already said in my original post, no such "confirm" option appears.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.