PayPal Emails going to old email account after updating primary to new one

Dejavu546
Contributor
Contributor
Good evening to all, Since Tuesday I am still getting emails sent to my old email account for PayPal even though I removed it and made a new primary email across for my PayPal account. I contacted PayPal whom then informed me it should not occur any longer and another email came today to my old email address for my PayPal account. I have followed all of the steps to change my primary email address and removed the old one two days ago. Any other ideas on how to fix this?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Dejavu546

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Thanks for reaching out about this issues, great question. Are these emails payment notifications? If so, that means you're still receiving payments to that first email from your marketplace. If you're selling on eBay, make sure you update your email on your item listings. If you're selling through your own site, make sure to update your PayPal buttons. 

Hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.