One time passcode

sweetsangee83
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I need to contact Paypal customer care (India) to get a clarification on my account. When i call customer care, i am asked to enter a 6 digit passcode to continue. But i am unable to get the passcode from my paypal page. Please assist. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sweetsangee83

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sweetsangee83
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for volunteering and responding quickly to my question. Once i click on help/contact, I do not see any phone option in the blue band of the upcoming screen.

Login to Me Too

sweetsangee83
Contributor
Contributor

Helo,

The "Call us" option in the blue band was available when I tried on my mobile device. So I was able  to get my one time passcode and contact paypal. Just wanted to let you know that my issue is resolved. Thanks for your assistance. Have a good day!

Login to Me Too

coyalsobrook7
Contributor
Contributor
Can i get my passcode
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.