Link bank to Verify Account

jcaquino24
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I successfully linked my bank account in Paypal. Does that mean that my account is already verified? or do I need to link a credit card also?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @jcaquino24,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I understand your concern regarding the account verification. When you're verified, it means that you've provided additional information about yourself to help confirm your identity and to keep your account safer. After you're verified, you should be able to transact easily. Here's the link to know more information verify your account. 

I hope this information. 

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jcaquino24
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. What am I trying to say is how will I know if my account was verified already? Paypal telling users just to add credit card or bank account but then after that there are no confirmation or anything in email. There are no notification on account either.

Regards

Login to Me Too

jcaquino24
Contributor
Contributor

Any update on my issue?

@PayPal_Ayesha 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @jcaquino24,

Thanks for posting! To know the exact status of your PayPal account, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you accordingly. You can do this by clicking on the Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are.

Best wishes
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.