IDENTITIY AUTHORISATION

Eve19
Contributor
Contributor

I NEED TO DO PAYMENTS URGENTLY BUT I JUST VERIFIED MY BUSINESS AS I REACHED A CERTAIN MILESTONE AND NOW IT SAYS 2 TO 3 DAYS TO BE VERIFIED!! IS THERE A WAY TO SPEED THIS UP OR WHAT CAN I DO??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Eve19,

I'm sorry to hear about the delay in verification. I hope that it's been resolved by this point! Please let us know if things haven't been.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Eve19
Contributor
Contributor

NO IT HAS NOT IW OULD APPRECITTE IF SOMEONE LOOKED INOT IT I CONTACTED PAYPAL AND SEND THE NECCESARY DOCUMENTS TO AN EMAIL AND WAS TOLD I WOULD BE UNBLOCKED AND HAVE YET TO HEAR ANYTHING BACK ?!!?? PLEASE ASSIST URGENTLY

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Eve19,

I'm afraid that account-specific assistance can't be given in the community. To check on the status of the review, please contact customer service.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this gets resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.