Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@waniyagems 

If you want to change your current email address with another one, you'll need to add the new email address, make it your primary email, and then remove (or not, if you want to keep it) the old email address.

Here's how:

1. Go to your clipboard_image_0.png Settings.
  2. Click + in the Email section.
  3. Type the new email address and click Add Email.
  4. If you want this new email address to be your primary email, click the box next to Make this my primary email for receiving notifications. This step will allow you to remove your old primary email address from your account.

To remove your old email address, simply click Remove next to that email.

Once you add a new email address to your PayPal account, you need to confirm it.

Click Update next to the newly added email and then click Confirm this email.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@waniyagems 

If you want to change your current email address with another one, you'll need to add the new email address, make it your primary email, and then remove (or not, if you want to keep it) the old email address.

Here's how:

1. Go to your clipboard_image_0.png Settings.
  2. Click + in the Email section.
  3. Type the new email address and click Add Email.
  4. If you want this new email address to be your primary email, click the box next to Make this my primary email for receiving notifications. This step will allow you to remove your old primary email address from your account.

To remove your old email address, simply click Remove next to that email.

Once you add a new email address to your PayPal account, you need to confirm it.

Click Update next to the newly added email and then click Confirm this email.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.