Having issues conferming phine number

fsujl11
Contributor
Contributor

when I try and set up my bank and I long into the bank account it wants me to verify my phone number and says we cant verify your name to this number

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi, From your computer, here's how: Go to your ProfileIcon Settings. If you want to edit your existing phone number, click Update next to the number, enter the new information, then click Update Number. If you want to add a new phone number, click + in the Phone section to add a new phone number, then click Add Number (If you're adding a new mobile number, please confirm it). If you want to remove an existing phone number, click Remove next to the number you want to remove (you can only remove a phone number if you have at least two added to your PayPal account). From your PayPal app, here's how: Tap your Settings icon at the top right corner. Tap Personal Info. Tap Phone Numbers. If you want to add a new phone number, tap + at the top right corner, then type the number you want to add. Tap Add at the bottom of the page. If you want to edit an existing phone number, tap that number, make your edits, then tap Update at the bottom of the page. If you want to remove an existing phone number, tap that number, scroll down and tap Remove. Tap Remove once again (you can only remove a phone number if you have at least two added to your PayPal account). Note: you may be asked to update your phone number as part of a PayPal security check. Learn more here. Thanks. ***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.