Customer service

kokken76
New Community Member

Can anybody here give me a mailadresse, or a phonenumber or any other place it is actualy possible to get hold of a person on customer support ??
Either in Norway or internationaly !!
Since they implemented two part verification and the code is not sendt to me, i am unable to log into my account.
The phonenumber lkisted on the norwegian webpage seems to be unemployd as I have called several times a day for over 14 day without getting anybody there.
Messages and mail just gives a generic respons to read the message they sendt me inside paypal or call the phonenumber that is not working !!
I cannot read a message inside paypal as I cannot log in !!!

I am getting frustrated and fedup with the total lack of support and this is a last longshot.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kokken76,

I'm very sorry that you've been unable to reach Customer Service due to the inability to log in. While phone contact is the best option for login issues, another option is to send a PM to the Customer Service team via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.