Account recovery problem

SoftAngel
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, how are you?

I have an access problem in my account, I explain

A while ago I entered my credit card in a paypal account and used it a couple of times to buy video games, the thing is that I completely forgot the password and when I gave the recovery option I got two verification options, by mail and for a telephone number that I lost a long time ago, normally it would be enough to register with the mail since I have access to it, however when confirming with the code that they send me, they obligatorily ask me to also verify myself by the telephone number, BUT I do NOT have access to it, I lost it for a long time, and therefore due to that extra step I cannot recover my paypal account, so I am forced to make this post to know if someone could provide me or if they know of any solution, I would really appreciate it! Thank you very much and sorry if at any point you did not understand, my English is not good.

It should be noted that this account is created to be able to post in the forum, although I will also use it.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.