Subscribe Button Not Working

BigRedMike
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I created a subscribe button with 3 pricing options in a drop down.  When I cut and paste the code onto my website, everything looks fine.  When I click the button, I am taken to a Paypal login page.  After I login, I see a message that says, "The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again."  Underneath this message is a button that says Return to Merchant.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Mike

P.S. the page can be found here:  http://bigredworld.weebly.com/movies.html

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_BJ
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello BigRedMike,

A quick solution may be to delete the button, and create a new one. If that doesn't fix the problem then we could be looking at a few different scenarios.

We first should make sure you are logged in to your PayPal account while creating the button since it can be done without logging in. There also could have been system updates when you were testing which caused sporadic errors.

If those suggestions don't work take a look here for more information on subscription buttons.

Regards,

BJ

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.