Can I create auto return urls for 2 websites in one pay pal account?

kevinc
New Community Member

I have two websites.

One pay pal account.

I want my customers to return to the website they purchased from -

Can I create multiple auto return urls in my one pay pal account, or do I need to create a new

paypal account for each website?

Thanks much,

Kevin

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

leahobrien72
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same question. I have three online stores. Do I need a seperate paypal account for each one?

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello kevinc,

Welcome to the Boards!

If you are using PayPal buttons you can specify the URL you want your customers to return to once they complete the sale when creating the button in step three. I hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

asprague84
New Community Member

I have an issue with the "thank you" page lin. I have set the link correctly in step three, but someone who just purchased from me wasn't directed to this page. I am concerned and I am not able to "preview" this, as that would be helpful, so I know what my customers are seeing. Is there a link, or is the customer taken directly to the page specified? Please help!!

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello asprague84,

Depending on what payment solution you are using on your website would depend if the URL auto direct will re-direct your customers or not. If you are using Website Payments Standard or Express Checkout as a payment solution the URL auto re-direct will work automatically. If your customer pays with a credit card they will see a link they can click on to go to the page you specify to be directed to on the checkout page once the payment is completed. I hope this makes sense. 

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.