Setting Up Online Store for Donations?

mmshock
New Community Member

I'm working on the website for a religious organization. They would like an easy way for members and visitors to donate to the organization. However, donors typically choose to donate to various funds (the school, scholarship fund, rabbinical fund, arts fund, etc.) not just the general fund.

How can I set up an online store in Paypal that will allow the donor to choose a fund from listed options (or dropdown menus) and input their own donation amount?

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Sandwich,

It wouldn't matter if it is an individual accepting donations on behalf of an entity or the entity itself accepting the donations; if the account is located in an area where PayPal can't be used for donations, the repercussions could be as severe as referral to local authorities and/or permanent account closure.  I would recommend reviewing the Acceptable Use Policy (there is an email address there to write to regarding donations if you're outside of the US) and the Legal Agreement before proceeding.

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.