I have options for size and color but they don't seem to work

magik62
Contributor
Contributor

The main thing we sale is shirts, which of course means we need both size and color options. The only proplem is everytime we sell a shirt, these options don't appear on the invoice so I have no idea what they want other than the design! Our website is through microsoft office live and we have over 500 shirt designs on the site, what do I have to do to get this working right without having to edit all 500+ buttons?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

brewhardware
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sounds like you might be able to create an add to cart button that is specifically for setting the size and color. In other words, someone picks the shirt design first and adds to cart. Then they go to the size and color option and pull the dropdowns. You may have to put a $.01 price on that item because I don't know if you can sell "free" items.

Login to Me Too

magik62
Contributor
Contributor

they are "add to cart" buttons, 510 of them. I would hate to think that I would have to add a .01 surcharge to all of them being that there are 10 -12 options per shirt.

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello magik62,

I know you said you wanted  to be able to fix the buttons without having to edit each button but if you have already created all of your buttons in your PayPal account there is not a way to edit them unless you do it directly from your PayPal account (unless you are able to edit the code on your website). When you create a PayPal button you can set up a separate button for each design, add a drop down menu with price/option (size and price) and an additional menu with more options (t-shirt colors). I wish I had a better and less time consuming answer for you. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

magik62
Contributor
Contributor

The problem with that is that When I go to edit the button, there is only one option that you can add that .01. Is there a way to modifiy it so you can have a total of 3 buttons with the price option?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.