Credit card purchase without a PayPal account option, not showing up

MyHappyThings
Contributor
Contributor

Why would the initial PayPal screen that an invoice takes you to, not provide an option for paying via credit card without a PayPal account? My understanding is that people can make credit card payments for goods & services via PayPal without having/setting up a PayPal account, when the seller has listed PayPal as an authorized form of payment. Although this option has been available on the screen previous times, it is not available now.

is there a limit on how many times you can pay via PayPal w/out signing up or something? And if so, what is that limit please?

Thank you very much!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kiwinz
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone at PayPal please tell us how to show the credit card form directly as this and many other users have requested.

Thanks in advance,

Martyn

Login to Me Too

Gordster
New Community Member
I have exactly the same problem. I am setting up a new website and want to provide customers with the option of paying by credit card via paypal, but open to those who don't have a paypal account. It doesn't show the option on the page. I have upgraded to a premium paypal account, and am in the process of validating by account (is that the issue?). I have already followed the advice of other posts and gone into web preferences and set the auto return to ON etc, and got my key. Can anyone help?? Much appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.