Working capital erorr DLGJ0710

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys so had a 1,500 load paid of in 60 days with a mixture of automatic payments and manual payments through the life cycle of the loan. Sales are up month on month since taking out the first loan however I have just passed the 3 day mark and got denied with DLGJ0710 code few questions Has anyone had a new loan or 2nd loans appeared since late march? Does anyone know what that code is for as be good know why I've been declined Any advice?

Login to Me Too
195 REPLIES 195

Rikos007
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to hear that you didn’t get it. It’s a bit of a joke really now. By all accounts their new PayPal business loan comes out this month so hopefully that will help some of us. EBay’s asto is useless it’s mainly done by credit score and if you get declined you can’t reapply for 6 months
Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah I'm not going to be able to apply for any credit based loans - I'm applying for a mortgage soon and don't really want the marks on my file. 

I guess that's the upside of PayPal Working Capital. No credit check and no complicated repayments etc. Just easy. Downside being it's now a lottery as to whether you can get one! Hey ho. It is what it is.

Login to Me Too

Rbb546
Contributor
Contributor
I just recently got a new error code of 644 after applying for over 2 months.. says insufficient sales activity... im processing upwards of 7k to 10k a month but my sales aren't sufficient. Just wish paypal would be honest on what they are doing.
Login to Me Too

hrussio
Contributor
Contributor

I checked my informed delivery email from my post office and I have about 8 identical letters coming to me today from Paypal Working Credit from the past weeks.  Guess that is where the funds are going.  Paper and postage.  Talk about a waste of money.  You'd think they'd send decline letters out electronically since they are trying to be real careful with finances these days. 

Anyways, that aside....

Yup...still the lovely DLGJ0710 decline this morning....as usual.

Login to Me Too

Rikos007
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the exact same boat as you. similar figures £10k a month from what I was told that code is for people who primarily sell on eBay and that it means we are basically not eligible for PayPal working capital.
Login to Me Too

marmarides
Contributor
Contributor

Well, that can also not be the case as I used to get the same code back when I was being denied and don't sell on eBay (or only very rarely). My income is 90% paypal invoicing.

Login to Me Too

hrussio
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all.

So, in the decline letter I was sent there is something interesting that struck me.  First their reasons for decline is 1) saying my sales reflect seasonal trends, which isn't true at all.  My sales fluctuate in price because I sell collectibles, but I have sales every month in the year.  2) It says the amount of recent chargebacks, claims/disputes, or refunds on your paypal account is too high.  I've had one refund in over a year.  One.  Now, I did have someone on ebay claim the charge was a fraudulent credit card charge months after receiving their item.  Even though I had proof of delivery paypal said because the buyer claimed 'fraud credit card charge' they refunded them but didn't take anything back from my account.  I think that is what is keeping me from being approved.  Something that wasn't my fault.  If you have any refunds or chargebacks, that may be what is holding things up. 

Login to Me Too

Rbb546
Contributor
Contributor
Those letters are bogus. Complete crap.... I've never had a charge back and I get the same thing. I think its a random denial and random reasoning. No one knows why. Just like today I switched over to a different error code and apparently doing almost 10k a month isn't consistent sales for paypal. They don't know, the computer doesn't know, the algorithm is **bleep** as we are.
Login to Me Too

hrussio
Contributor
Contributor

That is so frustrating....

Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor
I've not had any decline letters. I'm not actually being declined it's just saying unavailable for my business. Anyway. New theory... How many of you took advantage of the 30 day payment holiday during covid? I did. Didn't really need to but I did. Wonder if that 30 days of no repayments is **bleep** up the algorithm? If so that's an unfair flaw. Perhaps my fault for taking the payment holiday - but hey. It was offered, no strings so I figured why not and my contractor had been affected by covid which meant a delay in one of my product launches so I was affected. Hmm. So who else had a 30 day payment holiday?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.