Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

did you find the answer out? I applied got past it, went to create security questions and it timed out on me. So i went to reapply, and Now i can't get past page 1. I am totally frustrated. I can't log in to validate or review anything. No email confirmation.  paypal made all these promises and now i can't seem to get into it at all. I'm so sad.

Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

did you find the answer out? I applied got past it, went to create security questions and it timed out on me. So i went to reapply, and Now i can't get past page 1. I am totally frustrated. I can't log in to validate or review anything. No email confirmation. did you find out how to check the status?

Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

did you find the answer out? I applied got past it, went to create security questions and it timed out on me. So i went to reapply, and Now i can't get past page 1. I am totally frustrated. I can't log in to validate or review anything. No email confirmation. 

Login to Me Too

Beachgirl10
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I applied, uploaded all of my documents, and received an indication everything was excepted. There is a progress indicator to the left hand side of the loanbuilder page. My loan is “processing“. I’m assuming because of limited staffing, the process is taking longer than usual.
Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

did you find that out'? i never got an email or anything. i can not log in to validate it either. 

Login to Me Too

11sarah11
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know what to do if you realize you made a mistake on the application after submitting it? Is there someone to contact? Do we just submit a new and correct application?

Thanks for any guidance!

Login to Me Too

sirpaulj7
Contributor
Contributor

I would re-apply if a mistake is made, or you're getting an error, because funds are limited and you may get shut out until they allocate more funding.

@11sarah11 

@littleshop 

Login to Me Too

jills123
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who applied received an email today asking you to sign documents electronically?? Mine came from someone named Francisco at loan builder but I’m not sure I should fill it out. Asks for address and social security number. 🤷‍♀️

Login to Me Too

tuberuks
New Community Member

I entered all my info and got a "confirmation" page that told me to log into loanbuilder. There is nothing there except "xxxx does not have any open applications or loans at the moment. If you'd like to check your eligibility for a loan, give us a call at[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]"

Am I missing something?

Login to Me Too

xufrank
Contributor
Contributor

I was actually able to upload all required documents in Loanbuilder and status went into "under review". However, when I login loadbuilder again, there is nothing there except "xxxx does not have any open applications or loans at the moment. If you'd like to check your eligibility for a loan, give us a call at

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.