PayPal Capital Loan

Click4caroline
New Community Member
I applied for a capital loan but it said I was ineligible without explaining why I checked and for some reason my PayPal account had reverted back to personal for some unbeknown reason and so I changed it back. It still said I was ineligible, even though I’ve made over $15,000 aud in sales in under a year. Does it only apply when I’ve made $15,000 moRe sales after I’ve fixed the glitch? 😑
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Tapless
Contributor
Contributor

I've been told when you make a change like that it might take several days for the system to catch up. It doesn't hurt to apply so just apply everyday to see if things change. With a couple of loans I got in the past I kept getting denied applying 3-4 times a day and then suddenly they approved it. 

Another thing you might consider is the time period over which the $15k was earned. March revenue doesn't count. I was told that to determine eligibility as of right now they would use revenue from March 1, 2020 to February 28, 2021. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.