Capital loans

Taheadrick19
New Community Member
Has anyone had any luck being approved for a capital loan? This is the only thing keeping me attached to PayPal & not square. I pay all of them off early & always get approved & now it’s been close to a year since I’ve gotten a positive response.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

Nope. Almost 4 months now since last loan payoff and no approval here.

Seems to be the story for nearly everyone around here; dozens upon dozens of complaints on these forums alone just over the last few months...with lots of people contemplating similar moves.

Not that they owe us loans by any means, but the complete lack of transparency or explanation by PWC or WebBank as to what's going on or what has changed has turned the entire PWC program into a joke.  Not to mention they continue to advertise the program and encourage businesses to keep applying even though the vast majority are getting denied for reasons completely unknown to anyone, which is frankly bizarre.

I can't wait for them to shut down Working Capital based on "low revenue" or whatever because they were too brain dead to realize their system was rejecting 90+% of their applicants...applicants who meet all of their stated (and hidden) criteria.

Sorry; I'm just kinda over it at this point.  I know a lot of folks are.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.