GUEST ACCOUNT TRANSACTION - NEED HELP!!!

Piketab
Contributor
Contributor
URGENT HELP NEEDED!! I have a fairly new business account with PayPal and have had no issues with any transactions so far. However, I had a recent transaction where the buyer sent me funds through Guest checkout. I could not see the transaction on my end AT ALL and the buyer has no option to "confirm shipment" as they checked out as guest. It's a big sum of money and I can't hold off receiving it - I need it urgent. When I call PayPal, there's no live agent due to COVID and when I message on chat support, hundreds of interchanging agents give me contradicting information. Some agent says I have to wait for 21 days, while others say I have to refund the amount back to buyer and do the transaction again where buyer creates a PayPal account. How is that acceptable? I paid more than $300USD as PayPal fee on this transaction!!! I can't possibly do that again! It's so unfair - PLEASE HELP, I NEED MY FUNDS RELEASED. WHAT DO I DO???
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Contributor
Contributor

Order different items from China which when placing order you don't get them at  that time . It takes months to get you order I have asked where my orders, After getting my orders now find out it's not right or missing parts. it's been over 2 to 3 months now you don't get the instruction how to use your product or what it is  no labels . How do you suppose to reply ? Need Live customer service ,  I'm a displeased customer  not having enough  help when needed from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.