Being turned down for Paypal Working Capital despite meeting criteria

pilber
New Community Member

I have had loans before, which have been easily repaid from Paypal working capital and was also very recently offered another loan, when I did get accepted, although I did not take it out then. Now I want to apply again, it says I am not eligible, yet I have the £9k plus turnover needed. What else do I need to do to ensure getting accepted for the loan? No one seems to know exactly what I should be doing different. Have their rules on who qualifies changed?

Any suggestions welcome (this is for a business account).

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dav1111
Contributor
Contributor

These are the collection of answers I have received for the decline codes since May 30th when I paid off my last loan with a lump sum (kicking myself for doing that) - You are applying too early wait 5 working days - You should keep applying every day as many times as you can. @paypalsupport suggested that since Covid-19 PPWC has now become an invite only service and if you are not selected by email or by a message through PayPal then you cannot apply for PPWC. @Webform are saying that they don’t know why I am being declined but try again in 2 weeks but don’t apply every week. I think I have taken this as far as I can, the answer is that no one knows. I’m not sure what else I ought to do. I should have read the community forum weeks ago before clearing my last loan.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.