I am a seller and I am reported by the buyer because the item did not arrive

opengarage
Contributor
Contributor

Initially I transacted with buyers outside of my country through Grailed and somehow grailed my account freeze when I was doing a transaction and was successful, I sent the item to the address. Then the buyer reported me because the item hadn't arrived in a week, and I knew he was surprised to see my grailed account was gone. I do delivery via Pos Indonesia, Paypal and Grailed can not track automatically, in other words, the buyer can check the status of the shipment via Pos Indonesia web. when this case went on, I had explained to the buyer that the jacket he ordered was on the way, the journey took a little time because of using the sea route, due to expensive shipping costs because the weight of the item exceeded 3kg, today the case was closed by paypal, even though I already explain and attach a picture of the shipping number and how to check the status of the shipment along with the tracking results that I screenshot from the web pos Indonesia. It's like PayPal is helping to steal the jacket from me. they have never done a manual check only through a robot.

I want to ask if the jacket arrives and the buyer doesnt want to pay, can I file a claim refunding my sales ? Help me

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

opengarage
Contributor
Contributor
it takes a little time to find out the item reaches the address. this is what I'm worried about
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.