Appeal was not read

ghowisitpossibl
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by somebody who used paypal to exact revenge for personal reasons.

He lied about receving the wrong items then mailed me back a piece of garbage, a paper bag cut into three pieces.

I provided multiple lines of absolute proof that he is lying.

1) He wrote confirming receipt and saying he was extremely happy with the purchase, then he concocted this revenge scam five days later.

2) The package didn't weigh enough to contain what he said it did.

3) He claimed I sent the wrong items and provided a picture.  The picture showed the serial numbers.  I tracked the item's history and provided proof of him buying them elsewhere recently.  I can't have sent him something he already owned.  He cannot demonstrate any trail of those items back to me.

4) I have witnesses and video of me opening his package and finding a cut up trash bag in there.

I have witnesses, police reports, and a 20 year million dollar spotless reputation with paypal.

My documentation was pages long.

All they said to my case was "he has a tracking number that the item was returned".

Obviously they didn't even read my appeal that I spent like 40 hours assembling.

How rude is that?  Now who do I talk to about this?

I mean I can't continue patronizing paypal after treatment like this.  Nobody could.

Is paypal really going to risk losing a six figure loyal customer, one who chose paypal over ebay recently, but can easily go back?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.