transaction dispute

jimmypendrith
Contributor
Contributor

Buyer wanted to return item, i sent emails and showed item was as described and we discussed item was damaged and sent multiple photos of it,but resolution center ruled against me, several responses and phone calls i could not get any clarification why this was ruled this way. Item was never returned to me and they refunded money to buyer, i never confirmed i had received item, i have messaged or called many times and never got a response on why, how can they refund money without myself receiving my item ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

taynocare
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly PayPal does this A LOT, it's definitely a platform in favor of the scammers, I've had this happen with me, i sell color street (nail polish strips) and the retired or hard to find sets can go upwards of 70$ just for the one set, sent everything with tracking, says delivered to them, they go to PayPal and say they never got it, and Boom! They got their money back quicker than a race horse that's gotta pee in the middle of July. So you're out the product which is worth however much and you're out the money, and PayPal will never reply to you or help in any way, shape or form, even with all your proof.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.