#stoppedpayment #scam

Rmross4
Contributor
Contributor
I am a private currier/ delivery service and two months ago I was called for my services to pick up and dropped off within my juresditction. I have all my documents and I thought going through pay pal would be safe but the customer stopped payment on both payments and said I haven't shipped a package!!!! I deliver packages añd items Never shipped! Now PayPal has my payment on hold... What do I do???
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Rmross4,

The best option you have is to respond through the Resolution Center with all supporting evidence to your side of the story that you can. It would also depend on the buyer's type of complaint to say whether or not you would have Seller Protection on this transaction. I would definitely recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to discuss the details of the case as soon as possible. Good luck with your case!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Rmross4,

The best option you have is to respond through the Resolution Center with all supporting evidence to your side of the story that you can. It would also depend on the buyer's type of complaint to say whether or not you would have Seller Protection on this transaction. I would definitely recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to discuss the details of the case as soon as possible. Good luck with your case!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.