i want to sue paypal for giving stress for 6 months and loss of money

ddine
Contributor
Contributor

anyone tell me how to sue paypal ? they gave me stress for 6 months , they took money from me . im not letting them go away with this. i even missed work so many times because the stress they gave me and they accused me that i did unauthorized transaction that buyer bought service from me. he opened dispute i won him after 2 weeks he opened claim saying someone paid me not him. how smart scammers are and how stupid paypal is. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ddine wrote:

anyone tell me how to sue paypal ? they gave me stress for 6 months , they took money from me . im not letting them go away with this. i even missed work so many times because the stress they gave me and they accused me that i did unauthorized transaction that buyer bought service from me. he opened dispute i won him after 2 weeks he opened claim saying someone paid me not him. how smart scammers are and how stupid paypal is. 

Go to a lawyer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ddine
Contributor
Contributor

yup. i already started the process to sue them. maybe you are one of them . scam as well 

http://paypal-is-scam.blogspot.com/2018/11/paypal-is-Scam.html

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.