HOW UNFAIR AND INCONVENIENT IS PAYPAL TO ECOM STORE OWNERS?

BITMAX21
New Community Member
i was feel very disappointed with Paypal Business Service! Buyer received the ordered, shipped and delivered item and already accepted last 11-Mar-2021 BUT Paypal still is HOLDING the funds from customer's payment which still on a pending status on my PayPal Business account.. Please i need your help resolving this issue which giving us inconvenience, stress and headache. if you're not going to take action on this and resolve it the fastest way it can be done then im going to switch to another Payment Gateway which can provide a "BETTER SERVICE" ***Please see the details below:*** Transaction ID: 96M9138811153323T Tracking Number: SF1198426245460 Tracking URL: https://www.sf-express.com/cn/en/dynamic_function/waybill/#search/bill-number/SF1198426245460 CONVENIENCE IS NOT ONLY FOR BUYERS AND CUSTOMERS BUT FOR SELLERS AS WELL, BECAUSE WE ARE ALSO YOUR CUSTOMERS
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

BITMAX21
New Community Member
i was feel very disappointed with Paypal Business Service! Buyer received the ordered, shipped and delivered item and already accepted last 11-Mar-2021 BUT Paypal still is HOLDING the funds from customer's payment which still on a pending status on my PayPal Business account.. Please i need your help resolving this issue which giving us inconvenience, stress and headache. if you're not going to take action on this and resolve it the fastest way it can be done then im going to switch to another Payment Gateway which can provide a "BETTER SERVICE" ***Please see the details below:*** Transaction ID: 96M9138811153323T Tracking Number: SF1198426245460 Tracking URL: https://www.sf-express.com/cn/en/dynamic_function/waybill/#search/bill-number/SF1198426245460 CONVENIENCE IS NOT ONLY FOR BUYERS AND CUSTOMERS BUT FOR SELLERS AS WELL, BECAUSE WE ARE ALSO YOUR CUSTOMERS
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.