Transaction question

cookiehead323
New Community Member

Does Paypal do such transaction? Just does not sound right..

I have received your email regarding the 2008 Buick Enclave CXL with only 83,633 miles. We never had any accidents or bumps with it. As you can see from the photos, the car was very well taken care of. I have a clear title for it, legally under my name, with no liens or loans on it and it has just been completely serviced. The engine runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. The sale price is $1,200, firm (including delivery and handling to your address). I'm selling this car because my child of only 26 years died 3 months ago in a bike accident, the car belonged to my son and it brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it and in this days with this COVID-19 I don't want to make personal deals and want to make this deal through eBay, so if you're interested in purchasing the car just reply me your full name, full address and phone number, to open a case with eBay. They will contact you with an invoice to explain the entire procedure (with no obligation to buy it).
Waiting for your reply if you are interested. Hope you like the photos I have attached

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.