Payment is under review by PayPal

Caspar_
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

So I sold an item of mine through my business (virtually) to someone for $320 USD. I received the money and shipped the item, delivery is instant as it's virtual. He confirmed he got the item and we went our separate ways. I then just yesterday checked my PayPal account to find that the money is now under review/pending. Apparently PayPal believes the buyer did not send the money even though the buyer knows he did for a fact. 

There is no way of me getting my item back as the buyer said he will not return it and that he's already told PayPal that he did mean to send the money, although you cant always trust people online. I have no reason to believe I'm getting scammed but also I have no reason to believe I'm NOT getting scammed. I responded to PayPal and stated the following;

" Buyer knows full well what he has purchased and has already received his item" basically something along the lines of that.

Will I lose this $320 and my virtual item? Or will PayPal return the funds to me -as they should- once its over being reviewed. I'm freaking out about this as this is a ton of money for me. I really don't want to be scammed here and it seems I have no control over what the result will be. Someone please tell me that I'll be re-receiving the $320 in a couple of days.

Side Note:

I've been using PayPal for a decent amount of time and this is the first time I've ever experienced a charge back e.t.c like this. I have a verified business account. I really hope PayPal returns the funds to me and NOT to the alleged scammer, unless what he says is true then I have nothing to worry about. Is there anything I can do to help out my case? I really dont want to lose all this money.

Best Regards,

Hayden

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.